iRest meditation courses
Learn practical mindfulness tools to navigate the difficulties in your life and enhance your sense of well being
iRest meditation is a mindfulness-based practice. It provides you with tools to help you relax deeply, release stress, increase resiliency and improve your interpersonal relationships.
During the 6-week iRest meditation course the 10 steps of iRest meditation are introduced and practiced.
Each week you dive deeper into self-inquiry to integrate challenging memories, emotions and beliefs and to return to your complete and harmonious wholeness of being.
You will receive a weekly meditation recording to practice with.
The iRest workbook gives you written information about the stages of iRest and worksheets you can use for your personal practice.
iRest meditation courses in Lismore 2021
Befriending your emotions, 6-week course,
Tuesdays January 19 till February 23, 5.30 till 7 pm - fully booked
Tuesdays, March 16 till April 20, 2021, 5.30 till 7 pm - bookings welcome
6-week course $ 120, $ 108 concession
Apollo Health Center, 131 Keen Street, Lismore
If you are interested in joining a iRest meditation course, please send us an email.
We will then email you more information.
We can also talk over the phone to answer your questions
Payment for the full course is required to secure your place on a course.
After registration you will receive payment details and bank details.
Practical information about the iRest meditation courses in Lismore
- Apollo Health Centre is the location where the courses take place. Apollo Health Centre is located on 131 Keen street. When you come up the stairs Apollo Health Centre is the door straight opposite the stairs. The door will be open and you are invited to please take off your shoes when you enter.
- You are welcome to arrive 5 minutes before the beginning of class, for you to settle in and so we can start on time.
- Yoga mats, blankets and pillows are provided, however you may like to bring your own.
- You can sit or lay down in any way that is comfortable for you during the iRest classes.
- Please feel free to wear comfortable clothing. In colder weather make sure you wear layers as your body can cool down quickly during meditation.
- You are welcome to bring an eye pillow or scarf to cover your eyes
- A notebook and pen can be useful to take notes during explanations and note down reflections after a meditation
- There is drinking water and toilet available.
- There is street parking on Keen street and a big free all day parking behind the Lismore Regional Gallery and the Lismore Library.