iRest meditation courses
Learn practical mindfulness tools to navigate the difficulties in your life and enhance your sense of well being
iRest meditation is a mindfulness-based practice. It provides you with tools to help you relax deeply, release stress, increase resiliency and improve your interpersonal relationships.
During the 6-week iRest meditation course the 10 steps of iRest meditation are introduced and practiced.
Each week you dive deeper into self-inquiry to integrate challenging memories, emotions and beliefs and to return to your complete and harmonious wholeness of being.
You will receive a weekly meditation recording to practice with.
The iRest workbook gives you written information about the stages of iRest and worksheets you can use for your personal practice.
Week 1 - What are my needs? What do I want to bring into my life?
Week 2 - How do I find safety, support, ease and well being within me?
Week 3 - How can feeling sensations in my body help me reduce overthinking?
Week 4 - How can I welcome and work with difficult emotions?
Week 5 - How can I welcome and work with negative beliefs about myself, others and the world?
Week 6 - How can I come back to my innate wholeness of being?
If you are interested in joining a iRest meditation course, please send us an email.
We will then email you more information and a registration form.
We can also talk over the phone or Skype to answer your questions
Payment for the full course is required to secure your place on a course.
After registration you will receive payment details and bank details.
Practical information about the iRest meditation courses in Lismore
- Yemaya Centre is the location where the courses take place. Yemaya Centre is located on 115 Keen street, above the gift and house ware shop 117 Shoppe. When you come up the stairs Yemaya Center is the door straight opposite the stairs. The door will be open and you are invited to please take off your shoes when you enter.
- You are welcome to arrive 5 minutes before the beginning of class, for you to settle in and so we can start on time.
- Yoga mats, blankets and pillows are provided, however you may like to bring your own.
- You can sit or lay down in any way that is comfortable for you during the iRest classes.
- Please feel free to wear comfortable clothing. In colder weather make sure you wear layers as your body can cool down quickly during meditation.
- You are welcome to bring an eye pillow or scarf to cover your eyes
- A notebook and pen can be useful to take notes during explanations and note down reflections after a meditation
- There is drinking water and toilet available.
- There is street parking on Keen street and a big free all day parking behind the Lismore Regional Gallery and the Lismore Library.